Sunday, May 16, 2010

5/16: Pioneer Woman is brilliant and she is making me fat!

We got a late start this morning. I woke up around 3AM feeling nauseous, stayed up for about an hour, and then slept until 9AM. Thus making us late for church, but we had plenty of time for a leisurely brunch. I made Pioneer Woman's cinnamon baked french toast and it is EPIC! I could eat plate after plate of this stuff, but then my pants would no longer fit and I would be sad.
We did end up going to church, just not our church. It was a good service and its sometimes nice to mix it up every once in a while. After church we ran a few errands (Target & Publix), took a nap, bathed the dogs, had afternoon tea, and ended the night with a little scrap booking.
The picture below was taken right before Simon's bath, he is trying to blend into the chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment