Sunday, May 23, 2010

5/22 - 5/23: Weekend in Paris


For our May date I promised Mr. R the world, well not really I only promised him a trip the city of love.
PARIS!
When Mr. R and I were dirt poor, still in grad school, and living off of Raman,we would plan trips to faraway places and dream about the fun we would have there.
Currently I can not afford to take Mr. R is Paris, but I can make our little town feel just like Paris for the weekend. There are a few things that you must do/see when in the capital city.

1. A stroll along the Champs Elysees
2. French Food (ham croissant)
A dinner of steak and frites at a local bistro (with a bottle of red of course)
3. A visit to the louvre
4. A trip to the eiffel tower
5. A Decadent dessert shared
6. And maybe solving a murder along with Inspector Clouseau

No comments:

Post a Comment