Thursday, May 20, 2010

5/20: God's Plan

I am firm believer in God's plan. I don't alway understand, like it, or have faith in it. But I know that God has a plan and that no matter what I do the plan is going to happen and he is in control.

Even though I just said that and it sounds great. It does not stop me from being anxious, nervous, and even crazed. A very wise and astute coworker of mine posted this as her facebook status.

(Philippians 4:6-7) In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.



1 comment:

  1. Praise God and Bless your heart for understanding the truth. God does have a plan for His children and He does have a plan for us to glorify Him so let's keep up the good word of spreading His Godpel
    Look at my new book titled "The Sword and the spear"
    http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/TheSwordAndTheSpear.html
    God Bless,
    Rod

    ReplyDelete