Friday, November 11, 2011

We are still alive!

I would apologize for my lack of updates, but truth is I'm not sorry. I'm exhausted. The month of October (and the last two weeks) were my marathon. And just like a real marathon it left me feeling proud that I finished it but VERY VERY tired. We had visitors, we celebrated birthdays (4 of them!), we caught the flu (all three of us), I tried to host a baby shower, we cleaned the porch, we had another set of visitors, and then I crashed.

It has been 6 weeks since I have followed by daily routine, 6 weeks since I have worked out properly. Six weeks since I have felt like me.

Today is a much needed down day and I look forward to getting back to my routine tomorrow.

Also, SOMEONE TURNS SIX MONTHS OLD TOMORROW! And we WILL BE CELEBRATING!
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're alive! I hope this busy season dies down a bit so you can, you know, breathe. Happy six months to Pip!

    ReplyDelete