Monday, November 28, 2011

Still Thankful.

Our thanksgiving holiday was wonderful. Good food, family time, Christmas decorations, shopping, book reading, and a daily afternoon nap. 


 I didn't share any pictures from our Thanksgiving celebration this weekend, so why not on Monday while we are still enjoying the last of our leftovers? Mr. R. polished off the last of the acorn squash for lunch today so I can officially say Thanksgiving is over in our place. 




Also, the risotto was FABULOUS! I followed Giada's recipe, but put all the ingredients in the crockpot and turned it to high for 2 hours. I can guarantee we will be eating risotto ALL the time now. 
I also have a few pictures from our Thanksgiving morning tradition. Coffee flavored with pumpkin spice, doughnuts, and Black Friday ads. Pip was really into the ads this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment